Canyon 35 Mount
Next Venture Motorsports Cooler Mount is the only mount that ditches the bungee cords and straps; don't lose your lunch and beverages on the trail again! If you're living out of your rig for the weekend in the desert, you know how important everything in your cooler is. Perfect for securely mounting your cooler in sand rails, buggies, side by sides, jeeps, trucks, boats ... or even moving your cooler to a rear bumper swingout!
Features a one piece steel, laser cut base and formed steel straps that keep the cooler locked into place even during the most extreme conditions. Formed metal straps use existing strap provisions in the cooler.
- Mounts securely to the floor, pickup bed, or can be welded into your rail/buggy.
- Unique patent pending design that requires no straps.
- HD latches to keep even the heaviest of 35 qt Canyon Coolers secure during extreme conditions. Each latch is rated for 350lbs (700 lbs total)
- Does NOT interfere with any cooler operations (drain access/lid opens with latches in place) and does not increase the footprint of the cooler.
- Locking provisions allow cooler to be securely locked to base via padlocks.
- Integrated bottle openers
- Product ships with bare finish; optional wrinkle black powder coat available.
- Made in the USA
- 1 HD Cooler Mounting Base
- 2 HD Formed Straps
- 2 Cam/Pull Action Toggle Latches
*COOLER NOT INCLUDED*
More models for more coolers are in the works! This mount is compatible with the following coolers:
-Canyon Outfitter 35
Why a Canyon Cooler? For the same reasons it won the Cooler Shootout! Read Here!