Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 Pound single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 Pound (4536 Kilogram) Single-Line Pulling Capacity
- Includes 100 Foot Of 3/8 Inch Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope, Which Includes A Temperature-Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve And A Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- New-Design Planetary Gear Train And Series-Wound Motor Deliver Fast, Quiet, And Reliable Pulling Power
- Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion. Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Light Weight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
This component is not manufactured by Next Venture Motorsports LLC. We do not make any claims as to the origin of materials, labor or components supplied by the vendor, and thus cannot guarantee what percentage of this particular product may be sourced globally as opposed to sourced from North America or otherwise.
You can read more about where and how Warn makes their products here on their website: