Jeep Cherokee XJ/MJ Unibody Stiffeners (Front)
The venerable XJ platform isn’t equipped with a traditional ladder frame like many other platforms, which hasn’t stopped the well established XJ community from beefing them up and making them last longer. We equip our own Jeep Cherokee XJ projects with frame stiffeners in the early phases of builds for this reason. Nobody wants to worry about losing their steering box, or finding cracks in the front of their rig's unibody. As a result, we offer these Jeep Cherokee XJ Unibody Stiffeners for the front section of the XJ/MJ unibody.
Unibody Stiffener Product Features
- CNC Laser Cut out of 3/16″ high strength steel plate.
- Slots and rosette weld holes are pre-cut for additional welding and strength.
- 3 piece design allows for tighter fit to contours of the XJ front unibody structure.
- Also fits the Jeep Cherokee's truck counterpart, the Jeep Comanche MJ pickup.
- Factory steering box mounts, track bar mounts, and bumper mounting locations are retained and reinforced.
- Extends from the front bumper mounts to the main unibody rail under the floor pan (where our Main XJ Unibody Stiffeners start)
- Sold as pair of left and right.
*This welds directly to the unibody and must be installed by a competent welder*