Bronco Aluminum Front Bumper - Featherweight Series
Looking for a heavy-duty Ford Bronco bumper in a lightweight, stout package? Nearly every component is laser cut from 1/4" thick, but light-weight, aluminum. Let us introduce our Featherweight Series front bumper for the Ford Bronco!
Crafted from 1/4" and 3/8" Aluminum, and 1" thick steel recovery points, this bumper is both lightweight and stout-where-it-counts so that you can hit the hardcore trails with confidence!
The machined 1" thick recovery tabs extend inside the bumper and are bolted through the mounting brackets that attach the bumper to the frame of the Bronco.
- Aluminum construction
- Improved Approach angles
- Built-in recovery points
- Provisions for mounting your factory front park sensors
- Mounting options for multiple LEDs exist inside the outer wings
- Options for relocating ACC module included (on vehicles equipped with Adaptive Cruise)
- Can I order this bumper Powder Coated?
- Yes, however, the lead time can vary greatly depending on the choice of powder coat and other orders in the queue. Please call us if you would like to order this bumper powder coated.
- Does this fit the Bronco Sport?
- No. This bumper will only fit the 2 Door and 4 Door U725 Fullsize Bronco
- Can I use this Front bumper with my factory front skid plate that came with my steel bumper package?
- Yes. This front bumper can be used with the OEM front lower skid plate mounted beneath the factory MOD bumper, or it can be used with our aluminum front lower skid.
- Can I flat tow using the recovery points on this bumper?
- Yes. The recovery points are machined to match the size of the common tow bar pins (such as the 7/8" Blue Ox Pins) -- thus eliminating the need for bolt-on adapters anywhere. The recovery points are connected directly to the frame via the steel winch tray and do not rely on the aluminum bumper body whatsoever -- the aluminum bumper body takes no load while towing.
Products are shipped bare metal unless otherwise specified by the customer. Bare metal products may have scratches or surface imperfections as a result of raw material handling, manufacturing, and fabrication. However, these imperfections are easily covered up with a textured powder coat finish. Additional finishing, sanding, and prep work may be required if you wish to also have them finished with a smooth powder coat or paint.
All Next Venture Motorsports products are laser cut, CNC formed, and hand-welded with pride in the USA. We are a Colorado-based business, and welcome visitors by appointment at our Grand Junction, CO headquarters. We hope to see you out there on the trail soon!
Why next venture?
parts inspired by the trail
Our team got into the game after rock crawling, wrenching, fabricating and being inspired to design and build parts for what we love to do: hit the trail.