Front High Clearance Hitch for 3rd Gen Toyota 4Runners with stock "fat lip" bumper 99-2002
Looking for a way to mount a front winch plate, carry an additional cargo basket, or just get a sturdy centered recovery point on the front of your 99-2002 3rd Gen 4Runner? Look no further! Next Venture Motorsports has you covered for your next adventure with this high clearance, frame mounted, front hitch!
CNC Laser Cut and CNC Press Formed Brackets tie a 3X3 formed crossmember with a 2" receiver into the front frame rails of your 4Runner while allowing you to retain the factory front bumper.
- Minimal ground clearance loss - everything sits up higher then the bottom of the factory tow hook.
- Brackets tie into the stock tow hook mounting locations, and bumper mounting locations.
- Installation requires removal of 4 of the existing bumper mounting nuts with a grinder or drill. 2 existing holes may need to be drilled out to larger size per side. The remainder of the installation can be completed with hand tools. Clearance in the bumper for the hitch can be completed using a utility knife.
- License plate can still be installed in factory location over bumper to hide receiver.
- All hardware (metric, Class 10.9 Steel and Standard Grade 8 where applicable) is included.
- Instructions can be viewed be clicking here.