Bronco Aluminum Rear Bumper - Featherweight Series Pre-Order
Looking for a heavy-duty Ford Bronco bumper in a lightweight, stout package? Nearly every component is laser cut from 1/4" thick, but light-weight, aluminum. Let us introduce our Featherweight Series rear bumper for the Ford Bronco!
*Photos Shown are of Pre-Production Unit and production units will have some cosmetic differences*
Crafted from 1/4" and 3/8" Aluminum, and 1" thick steel recovery points, this bumper is both lightweight and stout-where-it-counts so that you can hit the hardcore trails with confidence!
The machined 1" thick recovery tabs extend inside the bumper and are bolted through the mounting brackets that attach the bumper to the frame of the Bronco.
- Aluminum construction
- Improved Departure angles
- Built-in recovery points
- Provisions for mounting your factory rear back up sensors
- Pre-Cut for S1 Flush Mount Baja LEDs
- Fully Compatible with Factory Hitch to maintain OE Tow Rating
- Can I order this bumper Powder Coated?
- Yes, however, the lead time can vary greatly depending on the choice of powder coat and other orders in the queue. Please call us if you would like to order this bumper powder coated.
- Does this fit the Bronco Sport?
- No. This bumper will only fit the 2 Door and 4 Door U725 Fullsize Bronco
Products are shipped bare metal unless otherwise specified by the customer. Bare metal products may have scratches or surface imperfections as a result of raw material handling, manufacturing, and fabrication. However, these imperfections are easily covered up with a textured powder coat finish. Additional finishing, sanding, and prep work may be required if you wish to also have them finished with a smooth powder coat or paint.
All Next Venture Motorsports products are laser cut, CNC formed, and hand-welded with pride in the USA. We are a Colorado-based business, and welcome visitors by appointment at our Grand Junction, CO headquarters. We hope to see you out there on the trail soon!
Why next venture?
parts inspired by the trail
Our team got into the game after rock crawling, wrenching, fabricating and being inspired to design and build parts for what we love to do: hit the trail.