Competitive rock crawling means tackling tough climbs, intense approach angles and tight turns. That's why rock crawling rigs need a low-profile, lightweight winch like the WARN 9.0Rc that delivers maximum power in a compact, 54-lb. unit. The 9.0Rc is a winch built for rock crawlers looking for efficiency, reliability and legendary WARN performance.
- 4.8 hp series wound motor delivers 9,000 lbs. of pulling capacity, and fast line speed under load
- Next-generation control pack delivers long duty cycles
- New-style remote control
- 50' of 3/8" (15 m of 9.5 mm) diameter synthetic rope combined with a rugged, 360-degree swivel hook and thimble
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve that provides extra rope protection against abrasion and wear
- Aluminum hawse fairlead
- Exclusive multi-segment cam actuated brake for positive operator control during winching
- Gloss red paint with primer undercoat gives superior corrosion resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
Why next venture?
parts inspired by the trail
Our team got into the game after rock crawling, wrenching, fabricating and being inspired to design and build parts for what we love to do: hit the trail.