Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 Pound single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 Pound (4536 Kilogram) Single-Line Pulling Capacity
- Includes 100 Foot Of 3/8 Inch Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope, Which Includes A Temperature-Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve And A Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- New-Design Planetary Gear Train And Series-Wound Motor Deliver Fast, Quiet, And Reliable Pulling Power
- Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion. Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Light Weight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
This component is not manufactured by Next Venture Motorsports LLC. We do not make any claims as to the origin of materials, labor or components supplied by the vendor, and thus cannot guarantee what percentage of this particular product may be sourced globally as opposed to sourced from North America or otherwise.
You can read more about where and how Warn makes their products here on their website:
Why next venture?
parts inspired by the trail
Our team got into the game after rock crawling, wrenching, fabricating and being inspired to design and build parts for what we love to do: hit the trail.
what our customers are saying
They invited me and my whole crew in for a tour of the facility on our way to Moab. These guys not only produce amazing armor for your Jeep, they are really good people. So, I’ve been running their rear diff skid for 9 months and it has easily held up to everything I’ve thrown at it.Gary Swogger
After this go around with Moab and Holy cross, the diff skids did their job and protected my Jeep. My rear aluminum bumper performed phenomenally on the trail!Rennato Lopez
Colorado Springs, CO
Can’t say enough about Dan and his ultra skilled team! Dan was able to get us in for a skidplate with UHMW & sliders for our JKUR. The fit, finish and quality are just out of this world! Can you say “stacked dimes”? Absolutely gorgeous welds…Lance Wende
2 years later I'm writing this review. I've beaten the crap out of this thing hitting rocks, winching, draging it down obstacles, and now exposed to the Florida elements. The bumper looks like it did the day they sent it. You will not find a better company to work with that cares about their clients and their products!Kelly Colwell
Panama City, FL
My rear Next Venture diff skid takes a beating! Best rear diff skid available. Well done!Lee Bower
Quality is amazing, items fit perfectly. Couldn't be more happy; these are gonna help out a lot between the tons and LS1.Lakeland, FL
Without a doubt, Next Venture Motorsports is my first stop for epic Jeep parts. Their JL aluminum front and rear featherweight bumpers are solidly built, easy enough to install, and crafted to perfection. I can't wait for more products for my 2 door JL!Michael Collette
AWESOME quality and customer service. 2021 Jeep 4xe! Return customer and will return again. Thank You Dan!Columbia, SC
I like it because it lets you use factory fog lights if you want. They also have a featherweight aluminum option that doesn't have holes for fogs and is essentially a stubby bumper. I am very pleased with all of their stuff. [JL/JT Adventure Series Bumper]Author's name
Los Angeles, CA