Introducing our aluminum high line fender flare option for the rear of the JL Wrangler! These flares increase tire clearance over split/modified Rubicon factory flares and actually sit a touch higher as well. These are designed for a slight rear wheelbase stretch (not required) and room to accommodate up to 42" tires with minimal bumpstops since we love our suspension up-travel. If you're going to invest in premium suspension, don't give up an inch of it with bumpstops for a low hanging flare!
- 3/16" Aluminum Laser Cut, CNC Formed, TIG Welded Construction
- 3/16" HRPO Steel Tie In Brackets for mounting strength to resist bending or pulling away from the body
- Increased tire clearance - tested with 42"x14.50 tires and minimal bumpstop additions
- Natural Aluminum with DA Sanded Finish
- Drilling and Rivet Nuts Required For Installation
- Cutting optional but not required
- Mounts Tie in with our JL Rear Corner Armor (sold separately here) and Rocker Armor (coming soon!) to better distribute impacts (though the corners and rocker armor are not required for install - but highly recommended)
Please note that the fuel filler door will touch the fender flare when opened (only on JL Rubicon/Sahara models with factory fuel door instead of open-style/exposed fuel cap)
Many of these photos show pre-production units with 37" tires/factory axles and factory bumpstops (Granite/Gray JL) and others are shown with 42x14.50R17 tires (the white JL) on full width 68" wide axles. Production Units shown with 40" tires and 72.5" width axles and additional lift on the "Stepchild"/Red JL.
Why next venture?
parts inspired by the trail
Our team got into the game after rock crawling, wrenching, fabricating and being inspired to design and build parts for what we love to do: hit the trail.