The factory lower control arm mounts on the JL and JT can be easily bent on the trail, and do almost nothing to protect the lowest point of your lower control arms and control arm joints.
These lower control arm skids weld directly to your factory control arm brackets and are designed to reinforce the brackets with 1/4" high strength HROPO steel and prevent hang ups and bang ups with slippery, impact resistant UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight PE) skid surfaces! This is the same material we've been using under our full belly skid systems!
- Laser Cut from 1/4" high strength HRPO Steel
- CNC Formed for precision fit
- Steel contains pressed in threaded inserts for UHMW mounting (pressed in with our 110 ton CNC brake for good measure)
- Includes 1/4" thick UHMW skid/wear surfaces
- All flush/recessed hardware for UHMW mounting
- Sold as a pair of left/right
- Require painting after welding/installation is completed
Why next venture?
parts inspired by the trail
Our team got into the game after rock crawling, wrenching, fabricating and being inspired to design and build parts for what we love to do: hit the trail.