JT Aluminum Rear Bumper - Featherweight Series
Looking for a heavy-duty Jeep JT Gladiator bumper in a lightweight, stout package? Inspired by our Rimrocker Series bumpers -- we have changed out nearly every component for 1/4" thick, but lighter-weight, aluminum. Let us introduce our Featherweight Series rear bumper for the JT Gladiator!
Crafted from 1/4" Aluminum, and 1" thick steel recovery points, this rear bumper is both lightweight and stout-where-it-counts so that you can hit the hardcore trails with confidence!
The machined 1" thick recovery tabs extend inside the bumper and are bolted through the mounting brackets that attach the bumper to the frame of the Jeep.
The license plate recess also doubles as a step at the rear of the Jeep -- with dimple died holes to give your boots some grip! Matching upwards dimple dies can be found on the step sides as well.
- Aluminum construction
- Improved departure angles
- Built-in recovery points
- Accommodates the factory hitch receiver, so you maintain your OE rating while towing
- Optional provisions for mounting your factory rear back up sensors (the "Park-Sense" option from Jeep)
- LED Cutouts designed for Baja Designs S2 Flush Mount Lights (sold separately)
- Can I order this bumper Powder Coated?
- Yes, however, the lead time can vary greatly depending on the choice of powder coat and other orders in the queue. Please call us if you would like to order this bumper powder coated.
Products are shipped bare metal unless otherwise specified by the customer. Bare metal products may have scratches or surface imperfections as a result of raw material handling, manufacturing, and fabrication. However, these imperfections are easily covered up with a textured powder coat finish. Additional finishing, sanding, and prep work may be required if you wish to also have them finished with a smooth powder coat or paint.
All Next Venture Motorsports products are laser cut, CNC formed, and hand-welded with pride in the USA. We are a Colorado-based business, and welcome visitors by appointment at our Grand Junction, CO headquarters. We hope to see you out there on the trail soon!