RockJock’s Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all JT Gladiator (and heavy JL) vehicles helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- JT Gladiator – All Models (Mojave - see notes)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – All Diesel/392/Hybrid Models or Gas V-6/2.0T w/ Heavy Load (Overlanding Equipped)
- JL Wrangler (2-door) – All Diesel/392/Hybrid Models or Gas V-6/2.0T w/ Heavy Load (Overlanding Equipped)
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar (.850 in. diameter)
- Forged 4140 Chromoly Frame Brackets (bolt-on)
- Forged Chromoly Sway Bar Arms
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
- Overlanding - This kit is based off of a JT with aftermarket bumpers, 37 in. tires, 37 in. spare and no other additional weight added (overlanding equipment, etc.). For an overlanding sufficient kit, see: RJ-246100-103
- Gas V6 & 4 cyl. Turbo Models - We recommend the use of the CE-9900JLF kit that features a lighter rate, .770 in. bar for vehicles with the lighter drivetrain combinations. However, this .850 in. bar kit may still be used on these vehicle models in applications where the heavier weight sway bar is desired.
- Rubicon Models - Jeep JL and JT Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (Tazer or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- JT Gladiator Mojave Models - This kit will work on Mojave models and bolt-on exactly the same, however, if the factory Mojave shocks are retained, the shock reservoirs will have to be relocated to allow the installation of the Antirock Sway Bar kit.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (3.5 in.lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
- Sway Bar Disconnects - If you are installing this Antirock Sway Bar kit in place of JKS sway bar disconnects, the sway bar disconnects would have had you cut part of the sway bar link mounting bracket off of the passenger’s side of your axle housing. In this instance, to install the Antirock, you will need to replace the thru-bolt heim joint and the hardware that comes in the Antirock kit for that location with a RJ-527000-101 studded rod end. This studded rod end will then install just like the driver’s side rod end in this kit.
Why next venture?
parts inspired by the trail
Our team got into the game after rock crawling, wrenching, fabricating and being inspired to design and build parts for what we love to do: hit the trail.
what our customers are saying
They invited me and my whole crew in for a tour of the facility on our way to Moab. These guys not only produce amazing armor for your Jeep, they are really good people. So, I’ve been running their rear diff skid for 9 months and it has easily held up to everything I’ve thrown at it.Gary Swogger
After this go around with Moab and Holy cross, the diff skids did their job and protected my Jeep. My rear aluminum bumper performed phenomenally on the trail!Rennato Lopez
Colorado Springs, CO
Can’t say enough about Dan and his ultra skilled team! Dan was able to get us in for a skidplate with UHMW & sliders for our JKUR. The fit, finish and quality are just out of this world! Can you say “stacked dimes”? Absolutely gorgeous welds…Lance Wende
2 years later I'm writing this review. I've beaten the crap out of this thing hitting rocks, winching, draging it down obstacles, and now exposed to the Florida elements. The bumper looks like it did the day they sent it. You will not find a better company to work with that cares about their clients and their products!Kelly Colwell
Panama City, FL
My rear Next Venture diff skid takes a beating! Best rear diff skid available. Well done!Lee Bower
Quality is amazing, items fit perfectly. Couldn't be more happy; these are gonna help out a lot between the tons and LS1.Lakeland, FL
Without a doubt, Next Venture Motorsports is my first stop for epic Jeep parts. Their JL aluminum front and rear featherweight bumpers are solidly built, easy enough to install, and crafted to perfection. I can't wait for more products for my 2 door JL!Michael Collette
AWESOME quality and customer service. 2021 Jeep 4xe! Return customer and will return again. Thank You Dan!Columbia, SC
I like it because it lets you use factory fog lights if you want. They also have a featherweight aluminum option that doesn't have holes for fogs and is essentially a stubby bumper. I am very pleased with all of their stuff. [JL/JT Adventure Series Bumper]Author's name
Los Angeles, CA